Manor on Ladoga lake
The Northern Ladoga area is surrounded by the picturesque nature of Karelia on the edge of the largest lake in Europe – Ladoga. Rich nature and fauna, crystal clear water, transparent air. The pearl of the Northern Ladoga area is the mysterious island of Valaam. Just 40 minutes from Valaam, among the picturesque Ladoga skerries, there is a beautiful pearl of Karelia – Ladoga Manor.
It is possible to relax both body and soul, enjoy the scenery, and recharge yourself with the beauty of this magic lake.
In the very heart of Ladoga Manor there are
Comfortable two-storey cottages with terraces.
The cottages are interconnected into a single building and are located in the very center of the hotel complex in close proximity to the administrative building. Their distinctive feature is a panoramic view from the windows: from the south side to the historic building of the Manor, from the other – to the Ladoga forest. In addition to a good location and a lake view from the windows, the house makes it possible to combine two nearby houses into a single unit and comfortably accommodate companies of up to 12 people. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, a refrigerator, an electric kettle and all kitchen utensils for 12 people. The terrace is equipped with furniture.
Cost from 250 € per night, 100m2, for 6 people.
Cottages on the second line, 10 meters from the picturesque shore of Lake Ladoga.
A distinctive feature of the second line cottages is an unforgettable artistic and expressive panoramic view from the windows of the first floor of the Ladoga skerries. If you wish, you can use the barbecue on the site in the immediate vicinity of the cottage. In the cottage there are 3 double bedrooms with individual bathrooms. Single beds convert into double beds. The bathrooms are equipped with showers. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, kitchen utensils for 12 people. A barbecue area. The terrace is equipped with furniture.
Cost from 280 € per night, 117 m2, for 6 people
The two-storey cottage “Comfort Lux” is located in the very center of the Manor.
The open terrace offers a fantastic view of the park area and the Church of the Holy Queen Alexandra, the terrace is equipped with furniture. The distinctive feature of the “Comfort Lux” cottage is a unique interior made in accordance with the latest modern trends. The design solution, materials used in the decoration, furniture, plumbing fixtures and textiles of well-known world brands have created a completely new interior space of the cottage, making it comfortable, functional and harmonious. The applied light sources in the warm spectrum with the correct zoning allow you to choose the most comfortable lighting option. Thanks to the use of a special material in the decoration of the cottage, sound insulation has been significantly improved.
Cost from 310 € per night, 100m2, for 6 people.
Coastline cottages with a sauna offers an unforgettable panoramic view from large windows and an open terrace to the Niemelyansalmi Bay. The cottage has its own barbecue area equipped with a multifunctional Finnish barbecue. Three double bedrooms with individual bathrooms. Single beds can be converted into double beds. The bathrooms are equipped with showers. The Finnish sauna (finished with aspen and abash wood, equipped with a set of sheets and hats). The kitchen is equipped with a hob, a coffee machine, a dishwasher, a microwave oven, refrigerator, an electric kettle, kitchen utensils for 12 people. The terrace is equipped with furniture.
Cost from 370 € per night, 132m2, for 6 people.
A symbiosis of vintage design elements and modern haute cuisine. The space of the restaurant is decorated according to historical photographs of the Nissinens’ manor house and will immerse you in the atmosphere of the late 19th century. The cuisine of the LADOGA restaurant delights every guest. The chef is a true master of his craft. The wine list was compiled by professionals – you can choose an accompaniment to any dish.
For lovers of active recreation on the water, we offer rental of wakeboards, paddle surfs, monoski. And also at your service there are different variants of water riding, a water trampoline – everything that can give you unforgettable feelings and emotions! Alternatively, you can rent a buggy and travel around the Homestead. For cyclists, we offer sports and walking bicycles “Electra” for independent mini-trips around the territory and in the park area of the Estate. You can play Gorodki, Russian croquet or Kyuyukka (Karelian game). For our guests on the territory of the Estate there are special playgrounds for these games.
Time for colorful landscapes, interesting trips and pleasant impressions. We have a lot of places around that will not leave you indifferent. Marble canyon, Valaam, walking eco-trail on the opposite bank of Ladoga Manor – in the golden time of autumn these places acquire a special, incomparable charm. After a fascinating journey, it is so nice to feel the hot steam in the bathhouse, plunge into the water of Ladoga and watch the autumn sunset on the embankment: to emerge into this beautiful nature, admire the bright colors, enjoy the ringing silence and learn the charm of autumn, sung by many poets and writers – this is why it is worth visiting our region in autumn.
You will find yourself in a real Russian fairy tale and enjoy leisure options which can satisfy the most demanding taste. Exciting impressions of snowmobiling, stunning views of the frozen Ladoga, skis, Finnish sledges and a slide for downhill skiing and tobogganing… On the territory of Ladoga Manor there is an ice skating rink which is open in winter. A walk to Valaam and the Ladoga skerries is available for our guests all year round – an air-cushion sled will overcome any obstacles, safely take you not only on ice, but also on water. After winter entertainment, a warm welcome will be provided by the Ladoga restaurant, where you can enjoy delicious dishes and share your impressions with your beloved ones.
During this period, the air becomes especially clean, nature is significantly transformed, appearing before the human eye in an incredible riot of colors. In spring it is especially pleasant to walk through the Karelian summer, breathe in the cleanest air and enjoy the warm rays of the spring sun. At the end of May, with the onset of the white nights, spring becomes a truly unique time of the year. In spring you can see and enjoy the awakening of Karelian nature, visit the pearl of Russia – the island of Valaam, relax in comfort in the bath complex, enjoying the picturesque views from the panoramic windows and also drink hot aromatic tea from a Russian samovar.
Services of the recreation center of the manor.
The recreation center has a rich infrastructure with many types of leisure and services. Included.
On the territory site there are:
- Forested area with scenic routes for walking and buggy rides in any season.
- Own bay on Ladoga, where you can organize water rest: equipped beach for swimming, SUP-surfing, water trampolines, wakeboards, monoski, boat or catamaran walks and etc. And in winter – snowboards, snowmobiles, skates, etc. Fishing at any time of the year.
- The Lapinlinna Eco-trail is a 2536 meter long hiking trail full of adventures and amazing discoveries on the opposite bank of Ladoga. It runs through a forest, rocky hills, cliffs, a mystical ancient temple and has even a bridge over an abyss!
- The Church of the Holy Tsarina Alexandra is the pearl of the Estate. An truly Orthodox church with a rich history.
- A local museum (elevator).
- An entertainment complex where you can play bowling, billiards and slot machines with family or friends.
- LADOGA restaurant with a cozy interior and atmosphere of the 19th century Manor. The restaurant’s menu is a unique symbiosis of the national cuisine of Karelia with author’s compositions of haute cuisine.
- A spa complex where you can enjoy the heat of the Russian bath, relax in a hot bath vat overlooking Ladoga, order massage and SPA treatments, drink aromatic tea from a samovar with Karelian sweets and even, if you dare, swim in the winter after soaring in the ice bath …
- The children playground is equipped with swings, slides and a child-safe dry pool with balls.
- A creative living room with workshops and circles.
- A living zoo corner: an ornitarian zone and a squirrel corner.
- The pucnic area is equipped with all cooking utensils.
- Equipment rental for outdoor activities. In summer: bicycles, scooters, badminton, field hockey, balls, Nordic walking sticks, table tennis rackets, etc. In winter: skis, Finnish sledges, ice skates and tubing.
- Outdoor playgrounds: small towns, petanque, croquet, table tennis, volleyball, KYUKCHA. In winter, there is a skating rink and a snow slide.
- Safe parking.