Hotel Felicita, Apulia, ITALY
Price from 110 € / night
The hotel and SPA resort of the famous Italian singer Albano Carrisi is designed in the style of an Apulian village and is located among olive groves. The spacious territory of the complex is surrounded by greenery – numerous pine trees and olive trees give a feeling of privacy and tranquility.
The hotel can accommodate up to 100 guests, which is perfect for a luxurious crowded wedding or any other celebration.
Hotel Felicita is very colorful with bright accents and décor elements. All rooms are designed by Maestro Albano himself and each of them has its own unique interior, you will not find any alike. The original beds and furniture are made of olive wood.
The hotel is famous for its spa complex with a variety of treatments and includes spacious swimming pool.
The restaurants serve Italian cuisine with the freshest ingredients and wine from Albano’s personal winery.
Cost of living: from 110 euros per day for 1 room.
The cost of living includes:
- Bath towels
- Transfer to the sea and tours.
What to visit and do while staying at Hotel Felicita:
- From Brinzisi Airport – 30 min (20 km)
- From Bari Airport – 2 hours (121 km)
- What to visit and do while staying at Hotel Felicita:
- Tour of the famous Italian cities of Puglia:
- Alberobello, Ostuni, Lecce, Brindisi, Bari
- Sea fishing
- Boat trip on a yacht and a visit to the grottoes
- Cooking classes